If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #102677  by Adam

......but, I'm going to ask anyway. I've read a lot about the rules surrounding open carry here...... but my question is about concealed carrying (with a permit of course ;) ). Once a permit is issued, are there any restrictions on where you can/can't carry? Thanks for any insight and any comments about my lack of intellegence will be duly noted. (For the record, I have not yet taken the required course that will undoubtedly cover this info.)
 #102679  by NCC

No, not at all.

Apologies, I have my glasses on now and see you said WHERE and not WHAT as I thought. :kuku:

Your question is answered here and offers more info elsewhere.

http://www.deloc.org/faq.php
Last edited by NCC on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #102680  by Glockamole

Im not from delaware but do carry when I visit with a utah permit. From what I've read its the normal stuff like court houses, police stations, state parks and a few other locations. Handgunlaw.us has a pdf to read for state laws. Take a look there for the laws.
 #102788  by Adam

Thanks for the info! I did see the list in the FAQ's but wasn't sure if that was specific to open carry. I know that some of the rules change (school property, etc) when you have a permit, but I figured there were some blanket no-no's.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a seperate note, I noticed a sign as I was walking into Pathmark in Newark last night. It read something along the lines of "Pathmark reserves the right to inspect all bags, blah blah blah..." The first thought that crossed my mind was, "...and I reserve the right to deny anyone from checking my person or property without a warrant!"

It funny how your perspective on things changes when you know your rights!