If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #103516  by porsche060

Just came from dinner where I met another person with a DE CCW. He told me he was told by a DE CCW instructor that with a DE CCW, you lose the right to CCW. It's a well known instructor, however since it's 3rd party I don't want to post his info here.

I told him it wasn't the case, but he didn't believe me.
 #103518  by MrCoolDale

I liken that argument to losing your right to walk on the sidewalk when you get your Drivers License.
 #103528  by stephpd

Losing your right to gain a privilege? :roll:
I don't think so.
 #103530  by photog

Unfortunately, some instructors feel the need to inject their personal views into a class that they teach. While others will not let you use a certain type of holster in their class, or talk down certain equipment. They are doing a serious dis-service to their students. In essence, charging good money to give out BAD information. This is why I have stated many times to do a little homework, to ask your potential instructor some general questions or asking for referrals before signing up for a class therefore making an informed choice. Stay safe everyone.....

Have a nice day!
photog