If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #104110  by FLCL2

Been living in DE (Sussex) for over 2 years now going to school here. Escaped from MD and don't want to go back lol.

Everything about the DECCW application seems simple enough EXCEPT for the 5 reference questionaires. I'm a shy and private person. I can't be the only one on here who is, am I? I pretty much just go to school and come straight home. I wish that a clean BG check and a training course would be enough (It is for most states); and wouldn't the 5 people you choose to sign the questionaires are ones who you know will vouch for you anyways? So what does that prove?

But I digress, I'm just butthurt cause I don't have any friends lol.

I read that you can't use "family" as a reference, but would my Girlfriend and her family count as "family"? I would hope not, cause it only takes me leaving the seat up on the toilet one more time to make us strangers :P

What about some casual friends?
 #104135  by georgie c

ask some Sussex folks on this forum to vouch for you . there is no problem for them if you turn out to be a nut job ;)
 #105329  by LiftNw8

I am in NCC, and being a new resident to DE who works in MD, I don't know a lot of people so I to am having a hard time coming up with the number of people required. I have potentially 4, turns out these are the only people I know in NCC.
 #105546  by nphocus

I'm in the same boat and in New Castle County. Reach out to me via PM and lets see what we can coordinate.

-Bobby
 #105549  by hukuzatuna

I'm in the same boat in NCC, along with the rest of ya. Looking forward to meetups to, I hope, meet some people who would vouch for me.

Phil
 #105555  by nphocus

How about we all meet at a coffee shop? Pm me if interested. I'm free tonight and sunday.

Bobby
 #105579  by JoeDMH

I am in the same boat its hard for me to find the 5 references. As they can not be related to you. I would prefer to carry concealed, as this what is stopping me from starting the process.
 #105580  by nphocus

I guess no one wants references bad enough to actually meet up in person... oh wells.