If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #104307  by JeffIacono

It's been over 2 1/2 months since anybody has posted about receiving a CCDW permit. I'm at Day55 of "the wait". I know I still have a ways to go, but, can't even gauge an ETA with the new regime in place.
 #104312  by stephpd

Hearing nothing from the AG is still better then hearing something from them. At this point I'd assume everything is OK and they're 'processing' the application and it'll eventually show up in your mail.
 #104314  by JeffIacono

Yeah. The ol'adage still rings true. Think I got a bit of cabin fever, too. My son passed the Hunter's Safety Course in Feb. I'm itchin to get in the back yard with the bow. Pass the time shooting some 3D.
 #104716  by JeffIacono

Tomorrow will be 3 months since I applied. I know I'll be wearing out the hinges on the mailbox looking for this thing every day. Something tells me this is more likely gonna drag out to 4 months. :banghead:
 #104717  by David

Three months ago would have been prime season for renewal apps being turned in. Most likely just a case of bad timing.
 #104877  by JeffIacono

Just received return email from Dale Broome as far as CCDW application. My permit has been granted, but, they're transitioning to a NEW permit similar to the driver's license. She said there's PILES of permits to do and that's leading to delays
 #105080  by JeffIacono

Just passed 4 months and still waiting. It's a fine line between patience and hurry the Hell up already.. I've watched 2 seasons come and go since I started this process in the beginning of January and I'm really just tired of the whole thing.