If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #106344  by 29thinfantrycoC

Just got my permit in the mail after a 5 month wait now on to PA to get my non resident.
 #106351  by Jonathan

Congratulations! You must have called and checked on your status, for it to have taken so long.

:lol:
 #106352  by steve

Carry often
 #106354  by NCC

Congrats! I am in PA this weekend as I came up to renew mine on Friday.
Last edited by NCC on Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #106406  by BULLBOYKENNELS

Congrats,. I still have that long wait my self, but at least I have my FL. for now. Can't wait to be in the same boat as you.

Enjoy & safe travels.

Edit: Update after 11 weeks I just got mines as well.
Last edited by BULLBOYKENNELS on Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #106408  by soundman2345

BULLBOYKENNELS wrote:Congrats,. I still have that long wait my self, but at least I have my FL. for now. Can't wait to be in the same boat as you.

Enjoy & safe travels.
Just be aware that if you have a Delaware drivers license, your Florida license does not allow you to carry concealed in Delaware. Delaware residents must have a Delaware CCDW.
 #106410  by GatorDude

soundman2345 wrote:
BULLBOYKENNELS wrote:Congrats,. I still have that long wait my self, but at least I have my FL. for now. Can't wait to be in the same boat as you.

Enjoy & safe travels.
Just be aware that if you have a Delaware drivers license, your Florida license does not allow you to carry concealed in Delaware. Delaware residents must have a Delaware CCDW.
I was thinking the same thing. And they will charge you, trust me.
 #106421  by BULLBOYKENNELS

soundman2345 wrote:

Enjoy & safe travels.

Yes I am aware that a Delaware resident is required to have it's state issued ccw, So the FL. ccw will not be valid but only to non Delaware residents it is.