If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #106842  by Smashed96GT

As the title says I filed for my CCDW today and now the long wait begins. Hopefully it doesn't take the full 6 months. I've had friends that received theirs as fast as 2 months so I'm hoping for something like that.
 #106843  by CorBon

Well, good luck with all of that. Hopefully the holidays will take your mind off of the wait. Well, that and the Spring flowers!
 #106887  by cmath

6 months is the generic time frame they give. I filed back in the end of July and recieved mine in the begging of November. A little over 3 months. Others have gotten theirs quicker, some longer. But expect 2.5-4 months. The wait really sucks, congrats though.
 #106913  by Boots

cmath wrote:.... The wait really sucks, congrats though.
As soon as you submit your application time slows down... way, way down.

;)
 #107064  by Smashed96GT

viper98 wrote:About time ;)
Well now you know I'm going to have to come down and take a look at some smaller framed handguns. The Sig P238 and P938 have caught my eye lately but I'm not opposed to some other recommendations.
 #107138  by Smashed96GT

Received a phone call from Bob Irwin, a DOJ Investigator, today. Apparently one of my references failed to add their phone number to the paper. A quick phone call and it was all taken care of. Bob was extremely nice and everything went smoothly there. My paperwork is moving forward in the process.
 #107140  by Trapper

Smashed96GT wrote:Received a phone call from Bob Irwin, a DOJ Investigator, today. Apparently one of my references failed to add their phone number to the paper. A quick phone call and it was all taken care of. Bob was extremely nice and everything went smoothly there. My paperwork is moving forward in the process.
Hopefully everything goes through quickly for you. They didn't contact any of my references.