If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #107465  by KAndrewGoodwin

Evening, All.

Following Madox's lead, I've created a thread with my NCC permit process.

Previous to today, I'd completed the following:

23-Dec 15 - Attended and completed the classroom portion of the required training as provided by 302 Tac Ops at Cabela's Christiana
27-Dec 15 - Attended and completed the Range portion of the required training as provided by 302 Tac Ops at their range facility
08-Jan 16 - My Intent to File ad ran in the Wilmington News Journal

03-March 16 - My paperwork was time-stamped into record today at around 1200-hrs at the Prothonotary Office in the NCC Super Court building on King ST. It took less-than 15-minutes from the time that I parked to clear Security (no line), get to the window (no line), and be clear of the garage (no line).

The "stock" answer that the nice lady at the window said she was advised to give was six-months; however, in discussion, she -did- state that the AG's Office has placed a second Investigator in that section.

As an aside... I'll be submitting my Florida PR next week after I return to Clermont this weekend. Once both of these processes have concluded, and I return from FL after Memorial Day, I'll (hopefully) take a nice drive up to Lancaster County, and get my PA permit.

When I receive further, I'll advise.
 #107985  by jason.hooker1

PA is only issuing to non residents who have the license from their state of residence. Changed in the last couple years under a new AG

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 #107987  by Boots

KAndrewGoodwin wrote:... Florida PR ....
:?:
 #107989  by GatorDude

jason.hooker1 wrote:PA is only issuing to non residents who have the license from their state of residence. Changed in the last couple years under a new AG

Correct. And you have to provide a copy of your permit/license from your state of residence as well.
 #107999  by jason.hooker1

Filing for a pa permit while holding a de permit, using a retained FL DL may constitute perjury as you would have declared yourself a DE resident in order to apply in DE.
I am not an attorney, but generally, and definitely in delaware as I have found out, most states are not friendly to dual residency