If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #107641  by soundman2345

Dropped my renewal and my wife's application off at the NCC Courthouse on February 10. They told me about 3 months for renewals and received mine today 8-) . We'll see how long my wife's takes.
 #107644  by Kuntryboy816

Very nice! I don't remember exactly how long Chris' renewal took but it wasn't very long. AND he turned it in a few weeks AFTER it had expired. :banghead:
 #107645  by soundman2345

I'm just glad the new permit doesn't look like someone made it in their basement.
 #107650  by MeanOperator

I dropped my renewal off towards the end of January sometime,and it came in the mail yesterday. :pbjtime:
 #107655  by Boots

soundman2345 wrote:I'm just glad the new permit doesn't look like someone made it in their basement.
AND, they now have the colors right on the DE seal!
 #107781  by MeanOperator

I got mine about the same turn around time,as did a friend from work.And yes you need new pictures for the renewal
 #107785  by Boots

This time it was 66 days turn-around time for my renewal.
 #107884  by soundman2345

My wife's permit arrived today - 83 days for NCC. Not bad. She had jury duty in January of 2015, so I handed it to her and said it was a jury duty summons from Superior Court. ;) She was REALLY ticked as she tore the envelope open. :lol: