If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #107932  by Sinker

Visited the NCCo prothonotary office yesterday where I successfully submitted my CCDW permit. To be honest, I was relieved. I knew I followed all the instructions to the letter, but with the government, you never know for sure; I've been sent home from DMV more than once! The clerk informed me that it could take up to six months. Here's hoping for a shorter turnaround time!

A couple of helpful hints for those about to file: 1) Leave your phone in your car, you can't take it into the NCCo Courthouse. 2) Make two copies of all your paperwork. I realized as I was handing everything over to the clerk that I had neglected to make a copy for myself!
 #107933  by Kuntryboy816

Sinker wrote:Visited the NCCo prothonotary office yesterday where I successfully submitted my CCDW permit. To be honest, I was relieved. I knew I followed all the instructions to the letter, but with the government, you never know for sure; I've been sent home from DMV more than once! The clerk informed me that it could take up to six months. Here's hoping for a shorter turnaround time!

A couple of helpful hints for those about to file: 1) Leave your phone in your car, you can't take it into the NCCo Courthouse. 2) Make two copies of all your paperwork. I realized as I was handing everything over to the clerk that I had neglected to make a copy for myself!
Congrats on getting it all submitted successfully! The waiting period varies greatly from person to person, of late. Expect to wait 6 months and be pleasantly surprised if it comes in early! :D