If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #108095  by bunkshaner

When I turned my renewal in they told myself and a handful of other people to keep copy of receipt with your expired permit. But they are running just about 6 months behind. (This was on May 27)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 #108147  by fieldman

Submitted my renewal 3/7. Called about a week before expired on 6/1 to find the status. They said to keep receipt with me and that they were just receiving ones from February back from the justice department.
 #108148  by Fishhunter911

Submitted mine first week of May. Got it back last Thursday. Pretty quick I think.
 #108149  by GatorDude

Fishhunter911 wrote:Submitted mine first week of May. Got it back last Thursday. Pretty quick I think.
That's quite speedy and much faster than I would have anticipated.
 #108150  by Fishhunter911

GatorDude wrote:
Fishhunter911 wrote:Submitted mine first week of May. Got it back last Thursday. Pretty quick I think.
That's quite speedy and much faster than I would have anticipated.

Agreed. I was very surprised.
 #108248  by Bullpup

I ended up getting my renewal in exactly 6 weeks. Only went a short time carrying with the expired license. Now I'm good until 2021!
 #108272  by GatorDude

Prothonotary's Office called me yesterday morning to clarify a mailing address issue (thanks DMV), and I received my renewal today.

I put in my paperwork on May.27th. :applause: