If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #108278  by coolwrld

Hi All,

Does anyone know if a husband and wife who reside at the same address (different from me) can be counted as 2 separate references for the CCDW application, if they fill in separate forms?
 #108279  by Kuntryboy816

coolwrld wrote:Hi All,

Does anyone know if a husband and wife who reside at the same address (different from me) can be counted as 2 separate references for the CCDW application, if they fill in separate forms?
Yes, I had friends who are married both as individual references.
 #108283  by NCC

coolwrld wrote:Hi All,

Indeed, 4 of my 5 were two married couples.
 #108284  by coolwrld

Sweet. Thanks guys for confirming what I was hoping.

NCC,
I'm planning on doing the same thing 4 will be 2 married couples and the fifth will actually be the brother of one of the husbands.
 #108285  by brich2929

They never called my references FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #108291  by josephjanes

I didn't use any H/W combos, but I did get my Manager and her District Manager, both New Jersey residents, as references. Neither one bothered to remind me of company policy against guns - I just made sure no other employees were aware I was carrying in the Pharmacy I worked. I wanted signed affirmation that they were aware I was armed, in case it ever became an issue.
Because both were from NJ, I submitted a total of 7 references. Maybe it was 8, in case 1 was disqualified ( of the 6 New Castle County residents).
I also made sure 2 were my neighbors on either side of me. Especially since they both had kids.