If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
  by coolwrld

Hi All,

Does anyone know if a husband and wife who reside at the same address (different from me) can be counted as 2 separate references for the CCDW application, if they fill in separate forms?
  by Kuntryboy816

coolwrld wrote:Hi All,

Does anyone know if a husband and wife who reside at the same address (different from me) can be counted as 2 separate references for the CCDW application, if they fill in separate forms?
Yes, I had friends who are married both as individual references.
  by brich2929

Yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by NCC

coolwrld wrote:Hi All,

Indeed, 4 of my 5 were two married couples.
  by coolwrld

Sweet. Thanks guys for confirming what I was hoping.

NCC,
I'm planning on doing the same thing 4 will be 2 married couples and the fifth will actually be the brother of one of the husbands.
  by brich2929

They never called my references FWIW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by josephjanes

I didn't use any H/W combos, but I did get my Manager and her District Manager, both New Jersey residents, as references. Neither one bothered to remind me of company policy against guns - I just made sure no other employees were aware I was carrying in the Pharmacy I worked. I wanted signed affirmation that they were aware I was armed, in case it ever became an issue.
Because both were from NJ, I submitted a total of 7 references. Maybe it was 8, in case 1 was disqualified ( of the 6 New Castle County residents).
I also made sure 2 were my neighbors on either side of me. Especially since they both had kids.