If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #924  by radnor

That's great news!!! :applause:

I'm off to class today. Will hand deliver my certificate next week.
 #925  by bms429

Nice, will you be doing both sessions in one night? or did you get lucky and have both in the same week?
 #927  by radnor

Half today, half next Wed. Soon as I'm done next week, downtown I go.... I tried to get it all in a week, but his schedule did not cooperate with that thought...
 #928  by bms429

yea i hear ya. it was 2 weeks from when i called till we met and then another 2 weeks from them till the second part. at least he is very accommodating. I really enjoyed the shooting part and even went and bought a 642 because I enjoyed shooting it so much.
 #932  by stephpd

bms429 wrote:Well, still have not received permit. Called in to get status. Said it was mailed on 12th. So I should get it in a day or 2.
Welcome to the growing club of CCDW. So have you picked out what type of bomb you're going to carry? :D
 #934  by bms429

Thanks!

Right now I have Sig 239SAS .40 in MTAC and a S&W 642 in Nemesis (2nd on way, 1st got lost in mail. damn USPS) for pocket carry.
 #945  by bms429

bout to head out to phillies game but had to stop and say....I GOT IT!!!!! wooo hooo. unrestricted permit. :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:
 #948  by myopicvisionary

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 #952  by Wynder

bms429 wrote:bout to head out to phillies game but had to stop and say....I GOT IT!!!!! wooo hooo. unrestricted permit. :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:
Outstanding! If you're not doing the Utah class, be sure to get your PA permit as well -- only costs $26 and takes two weeks for mail both ways.

http://www.co.centre.pa.us/sheriff/lice ... cation.asp
 #961  by radnor

bms429 wrote:bout to head out to phillies game but had to stop and say....I GOT IT!!!!! wooo hooo. unrestricted permit. :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime: :pbjtime:
Congrats!!! :applause: :applause: Next Wed, we fire. 5 minutes after we're done, I'm headed to Wilmington...