If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #108467  by LiftNw8

Well finally got it altogether and submitted on 19 July, let's see how long it takes.
 #108468  by CorBon

Probably a little bit over a long time, but just short of forever.

What's really interesting is that it has always taken a long time. I'm sure that someone may want to dispute that, but even over twenty years ago it took a long time. So, as far as I'm concerned, it's always taken a long time. I can't say that it's volume, because when there is a lack of volume, it's not like these things really come any quicker.
 #108472  by surfacedragon

Did you know that in New Hampshire a concealed carry permit must be either approved or denied within 14 days and it only costs $10 for NH residents.

Which I think still takes too long and costs too much.

So much for natural, civil, and constitutionally protected God given rights, right?
 #108473  by LiftNw8

surfacedragon wrote:Did you know that in New Hampshire a concealed carry permit must be either approved or denied within 14 days and it only costs $10 for NH residents.

Which I think still takes too long and costs too much.

So much for natural, civil, and constitutionally protected God given rights, right?
I couldn't agree more. Would be nice for them to make those kind of changes here. Need to get rid of the liberals!