If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #108629  by laxplayer2

Ok, so you read stories sometimes that seem far fetched and this may sound like one but this is actually my first ever interaction with anyone.

The Mrs. and I headed to Casual XL on Kirkwood Hwy to try and pick up a sports jacket , I have big shoulders. I was carrying appendix in a Green Force Tactical Alpha for a G19. They take alittle getting used too but they truly makes my G19 disappear. So much so that the young lady who started taking my waist measurement didn't noticed until she said the size and I said "oh yeah I have a gun on" . Without batting an eye she said " oh ok " pulls my shirt up, tucks the tape behind my G19 and says "there you go" and proceeded to pick out stuff to try on, nothing fit, they were too big and took the time to suggest other options, very nice person . My wife looked at me with a look of shock that the young lady didn't panic. ( she was carrying a shield in a Green Force Tactical shield ulticlip appendix. She doesn't like belts. )

So if you're ever thinking of going to the Casual XL on Kirkwood hwy , it seems 2A friendly at least when a very attractive young African - American lady is working.
 #108630  by brich2929

Well, in case you were unaware, they did have 2 employees murdered in the basement of that store several years ago. Just an FYI. If I recall correctly it was just as the store was closing and they've never caught the perp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #108631  by radnor

Had a similar experience at Men's warehouse at the mall. Went in looking for a suit.
Gent came over to measure me. Before he started I told him I liked to accessorize
and had a concealed gun on. He asked me who I was with. Told him I was by myself.
He measured me and pulled out several suits to pick from. No issues.
 #108634  by NormH3

brich2929 wrote:Well, in case you were unaware, they did have 2 employees murdered in the basement of that store several years ago. Just an FYI. If I recall correctly it was just as the store was closing and they've never caught the perp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was 12 years ago. Remember it well.

http://www.delawareonline.com/story/new ... /20836119/