If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #111429  by radnor

California_Exile wrote:Update, I got my approval letter from DelCoPA on Friday. Renewal application went in June 8, approval letter dated June 19, postmarked June 20, arrived June 22. Now I just have to find time to slog up to Media during banker's hours to pick it up.
The exact reason I went to Reading Intl. A BIG plus it was also on my way to Hawk Mtn scout reservation. But would have made the trip either way.
 #111431  by Boots

radnor wrote: ....
The exact reason I went to Reading Intl. A BIG plus it was also on my way to Hawk Mtn scout reservation. But would have made the trip either way.
It's at Reading Regional Airport, in case anyone is doing a search.
 #111626  by Pjd832

laxplayer2 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/BucksCountyShe ... 156929502/
Watching this video if I’m understanding correctly sheriff Warrell is saying they now do a while you wait new and renewal Ltcf at the Levittown location on new falls st. Govt building. Has anyone gone to this location and can verify? I’ll be about 30 mins each way from the Levittown location and 1hr 10 each way from the Reading Regional Airport but don’t want to waste the time if Levittown location is a bust...thanks in advance
 #111630  by Pjd832

I would have definitely gone to reading if they were open Saturday ...but all the looking I did said m-f, tried calling no answer.

Saw a link posted about bucks county doing one trip/while you wait processing at the Levittown location, and I was wotking about 30 mins from there today, so I shot over there with filled out application and color copy of de ccdw and dL. Nice people and initially told me they didn’t do non resident permits there just at their doylestown location which was 1.5 hrs the other way, but after some friendly conversation about the video the sheriff put on Facebook etc and a couple calls up the chain they said the could process a non resident after all..lol

They charged $20 even, and after they decided they “could” process, about 15 mins I was walking out with my nr ltcf, but right before starting my vehicle I noticed my last name spelled wrong :o
So walked back in and 3 mins later had a new correctly spelled one, unlike the de card this is a paper/typed one laminated