If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #1401  by radnor

Just wanted to know what everyone is packing... When you answer please state if it is concealed or open.

I am looking for something SMALL to conceal. With it getting warmer and clothes lighter it will be harder to conceal the 5". I'm looking at PARA 1911 3", XD9 3", or the S&W J frame. When the weather turns cold I have a 5" PARA that could keep me warm.
 #1402  by LordJim

Right now it's a S&W M&P 9mm. As you've probably seen over in General, I'm looking to add to that collection. :)

-
Jim
 #1403  by bms429

Today it has been my S&W642 in DeSantis Nemesis right front pocket. Sometimes its Sig239SAS in MTAC or Galco Concealable.
 #1404  by Wynder

Springfield XD 4" Service 9mm in an OWB Serpa on my strongside.

If you're looking for something concealable, maybe a .380 or a compact 9mm?
 #1406  by radnor

Well here is a linky to the PARA http://www.para-usa.com/new/product_pistol.php?id=58 I like the LDA(s) trigger. But, this one has a bit of an ouch ($$$) to it. Less than 700.00.

The XD site is flash, so cant post a direct link to the gun I am interested in. It is the sub-compact 3" in 9mm 415.00. Good thing about the XD comes with "the gear". Something I'd have to add to the PARA.
 #1411  by dave_in_delaware

If you'd like to take an XD-9 3" sub-compact out for a test-drive, or if you just want to take a look at it (for comparison, "feel," functionality, etc), just let me know - you can borrow mine.

Also, you can check out my CrossBreed holster, too. I got it for the concealed carry of my subbie (although it also fits my 4" service). It fits awesome and I forget I am hiding a gun, even when sitting for a while.
 #1416  by radnor

dave_in_delaware wrote:If you'd like to take an XD-9 3" sub-compact out for a test-drive, or if you just want to take a look at it (for comparison, "feel," functionality, etc), just let me know - you can borrow mine.
Dave, I'd like to take you up on that offer. Let me know when the next time your going to the range and I'll meet you there. Will stop at china mart and pick up some ammo. I'll bring the PARA in 9 and you can have fun with it.
 #1447  by stephpd

Everyday carry is concealed. IWB(high noon, C-TAC or don Hume), smartcarry or inside vest pocket(desantis nemesis).

One of two very similar guns.Taurus pt-111(9mm) or pt-145(.45 acp).

I'll be bringing both to the Utah class. If you want to try these little guns I'll grab more ammo. :D