If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #23692  by Tate

Weds Sept 30th, Printed and Filled out Application, Need to find 5 references in Kent County.

Ill keep this updated as i go along this may take me a while due to limited funds, but i will eventually get there.
 #23715  by scampbell3

Tate wrote:Weds Sept 30th, Printed and Filled out Application, Need to find 5 references in Kent County.
Do you mean Sussex County??...being that you live in Seaford.

If you need references, send me a pm, my wife and I will at least be able to fill out two of them for you.

Chip
 #23719  by Tate

I do stay in Seaford, but my actual address on my DL is Dover, so in the states eyes i am a Kent County Resident. :(
 #23801  by Tate

Im trying to figure out what Paper to publish in, for Dover its The Dover Post, or The Delaware State News. On both of their sites i do not see any announcements for CCW. Im wondering if The Guide gets enough distro in Kent County? Anyone here posted notices in Kent????
 #23805  by George

I posted in the Dover Post. it fits the requirements and I've heard DSN keeps files of all CCDW notices
 #23830  by Tate

Thanks George i guess ill have to give them a call.
 #23836  by Jacques

George wrote:I posted in the Dover Post. it fits the requirements and I've heard DSN keeps files of all CCDW notices
I wonder if "DSN keeps files of all CCDW notices" is contrary to SB-139... Oh no... SB-139 only covers "state" agencies... Not newspapers...
 #23837  by SugarBoy13

Ken_in_Bear wrote:
George wrote:I posted in the Dover Post. it fits the requirements and I've heard DSN keeps files of all CCDW notices
I wonder if "DSN keeps files of all CCDW notices" is contrary to SB-139... Oh no... SB-139 only covers "state" agencies... Not newspapers...
Yeah but, if SB-29 goes through that covers anybody...including news rags.

We better start calling our state representatives about the status of this...
 #27983  by Tate

Well today i went and Traded my Kent County Licence for a Sussex County License, i then went and got Passport Photos Taken-Walgreens $7.99, I called and set up an appointment at troop 5 (i believe) for Weds the 13th, (wow that was fast, i read it normally takes up to a month to get in), i then called the Guide to find out the rate for running my Legal Notice ($34) i have to run back up there today and get that set up. Im getting there slowly but surely. Now i have to get my 5 references and type up my "Reason" for the application.