If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #102219  by Will H

It took me like 6 months to get my permit how far in advanced should I send in the renewal? Mine expires in May 2015.
 #102222  by Amy Blackthorn

They all expire on May 15. People send in renewals on Jan 1 and hope they're back. They take so long DE had to pass a law stating that they're still legal if pending renewal hasn't come back yet.
 #102255  by Boots

Amy Blackthorn wrote:They all expire on May 15. ....
Actually, it's May 31 of whatever year.
 #104904  by knohope

Just an FYI~
I submitted my renewal a couple of months ago. I just got a call from a rep at the DOJ questioning my renewal application. It seems that "Renewal" is no longer an acceptable reason to submit. I had to explain that it was still for the protection of life and property (as stated on my initial application for CCDW). I was told that was acceptable and that my renewal application would be updated to reflect that.
 #104912  by pick_six

in the line of common sense, having ALL expire the same day would seem to set up and awful backlog for the witching hour!

if everyone applies for renewal at once, that's a lot to process all in the condensed period. it would seem better to have them rolling in throughout the year.

it's .gov.
Boots wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:They all expire on May 15. ....
Actually, it's May 31 of whatever year.