If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #68600  by donlyle28

a month and 8 days and still counting... :?
 #68628  by echo_nine

fyi my pops and i applied may 24th and dropped off the application at the prothonatarys office at the courthouse... so its only been a month and a couple weeks so far we haven't heard anything and im not expecting to for another 2 months unfortunately.
 #68656  by donlyle28

This is going to be a long :censored: wait! :banghead:
 #71827  by donlyle28

@ 14:40; got a call from the department of justice today. I was told that he cannot process my application because I am not an American Citizen and that I am an immigrant. He also said that he saw my FL and VA permit, he said that they are not recognized here in delaware, that the FL is only recognized in FL and VA in VA only. I know as a resident in delaware, they're not. BUt from what I heard Got me a little confused. Has the reciprocity changed already? oh also he said hope youre not carrying your weapon on you when your outside.I wonder if he meant that as concealed or open carrying?.. I guess as I am only an immigrant, i cannot defend myself and family from harm from the criminals.
 #71830  by echo_nine

well that really stinks man... but good news for me (maybe if there is order to the way they do them) that i had my application in a week before you... so my paperwork may be at the doj.
 #71832  by donlyle28

echo_nine wrote:btw what is the order that the application goes through? How many more steps if my application is at the doj?
that, i don't have any idea, but hopefully yours would go through. If you don't get any calls from them, just wait and check your mail box. :geek: