If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #71958  by Jonnybow

I carry every day, after work. Unfortunately, I work on Dover AFB and cannot carry during work. Tried several IWB holsters and found the DeSantis thumb break OWB holster that I really love and is very comfortable and easily concealable.
 #103490  by Jonnybow

I've been carrying now for several years and the only reactions I've had have been positive. The best one was at a doctor's office in Dover. Generally when I have an appointment I will leave the gun in the car because you just never know how people will react if you have to disrobe for the appointment and I wouldn't feel comfortable if I had to leave the gun unattended (wouldn't do it).
I had to remove my shirt for a checkup and realized that I was ccing, I told the doctor not to be concerned that I was carrying and he said, "no problem, I carry too. What weapon do you carry?" We had a great chat about guns and gun stuff.
I was a little surprised by his reaction actually.