If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #6289  by dave_in_delaware

OK, since my DIY digital camera and laser printer photos were "low quality" and "unacceptable" (according to the AG Investigator)...

Where do I get passport photos done?

Where'd you go?

How much did it cost?

Thanks.
 #6291  by LordJim

Got mine done at a local camera store. It took less then 15 minutes and probably cost $10.00 or so.

-
Jim
 #6295  by radnor

Christiana Mall 15.00
E-Z ship Branmar Plaza 13.50

I've used the mall for the photos on our passports.

For my CCDW, you know I DIY.
 #6297  by stephpd

I had mine done at Kinkos on 202. Two pictures for something like $13.00 In and out of the store in 15 min.

Is that all the AG wanted?

I take it you're still a free man?

Details!

Never mind! I see the other thread and I'm reading it now. :oops:
 #6302  by Wynder

You can take the pictures yourself... white background, chin to crown filling up 95% of the picture, then take the card to the camera store in the mall and have them printed out. The stores will be more than happy to take the picture for you with one of their camera as well - I just figure you might like that option being a bit of a shutterbug yourself.
 #6303  by dave_in_delaware

Well, I took mine myself and printed them on high-res photo paper... but obviously I used the wrong stuff compared to some of you. Maybe I'm not as "professional" as I thought I was. :oops:

I don't want to waste any time here with another "problem" so I'll just go somewhere that does "official" passport photos.
 #6313  by dave_in_delaware

Well, since Happy Harry's in on the way home (and just down the street from work), I'm going to stop by there to get my photos done. Hopefully it won't be busy in there, since they said they could do them in a bout 15 minutes. 2 photos for $7.99 doesn't sound too bad. And they're supposedly professional enough for government requirements.

http://www.walgreens.com/dmi/passport/default.html
 #6318  by Sprat

Dave

the US Post Office now takes passport pictures, moto photo takes them

guess that was all you needed!!!!

more from me later

sprat
 #6322  by dave_in_delaware

Well, that was way easier than I expected.

I walked into Happy Harrys (Greenville), went abck to the photo dept, told the one girl I needed a Passport photo taken, she pulls down a screen, I stand in front of it, she grabs a digital camera, takes my picture, downloads it from the memory card, tells me it'll be 10 minutes. I walk around for 5 minutes (just happening past the photo dept again), she yells "OK, you ready?" and they're done already! $7.99 and i got 2 passport style photos on the "gov't reg" paper....

Literally a 6 minute process!

Plus, she mentioned that they've NEVER had anyone NOT accept them, so if they don't accept them, I can come back and complain and get a refund.