If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #78086  by photog

Lascivious1 wrote:So much for taking the class all in one day. we met at the ommlanden 'whatever they call it" dump at 8:30am to shoot and the range guy said they only had 2 rails working.

Sorry to hear about that Las, the new rail system over there stinks, it goes down all the time. (The belts slip when damp or wet) That is precisely why I have a membership at Targetmaster... I reserve a lane time and we are in and out within an hour.
 #78101  by bluedog46

photog wrote:
Lascivious1 wrote:So much for taking the class all in one day. we met at the ommlanden 'whatever they call it" dump at 8:30am to shoot and the range guy said they only had 2 rails working.

Sorry to hear about that Las, the new rail system over there stinks, it goes down all the time. (The belts slip when damp or wet) That is precisely why I have a membership at Targetmaster... I reserve a lane time and we are in and out within an hour.
We are targetmaster members as well.
 #78112  by Lascivious1

photog wrote:

yeah i was wanting to go through you. but my friend paid for me so i didnt want to pressure him some where else. i just hope i can get that affidavit back from the new paper by friday so i can file and be done with it all.
 #78117  by photog

No worries Sir!!

Hopefully you can file soon, and then the REAL wait begins....Good luck! 8-) 8-) 8-)
 #79023  by Fishhunter911

I am beginning to think the same thing.
 #79043  by SR9

You will be in good company, as there has been at least 17 ads for applications in the Kent County News Papers in the las couple of days.
 #79045  by scampbell3

SR9 wrote:You will be in good company, as there has been at least 17 ads for applications in the Kent County News Papers in the las couple of days.
There were 28 notices last week and 44 in this weeks The Guide (Sussex county)
 #79049  by whatevah

Lascivious1 wrote:Well filed with the office this morning. lady said 3-5 months... any truth to this in anyones experience?
3 months was a good mark, that's around when I got mine. But with the current climate, there might be a backlog for the background checks.