If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #82541  by iamdude

geewiz wrote:I feel your pain. I filed my papers Dec17th and still nothing in the mail for me either. I wish there was a way to check how far along they are in the process. In the meantime I open carry. I have not had any bad experiences with LEOS or anyone else. Good luck to you. There are a lot of us in NCC in the same boat.
I filed December 7th, and my girl filed the week before (November 30th). Not a peep, none of our references have been contacted, nothing.
 #83987  by steve

About 3 months now. Did you hear anything Lascivious1?

How about you Geewiz?
 #84569  by HoBoJoe

I finally received my permit! Took just over 5 months, so try and forget about it. Obviously I know that's next to impossible since my wait JUST ended....
 #84712  by geewiz

Congrats HoBoJoe!! As of three weeks age I was still in the investigative stage. Now that nicer weather has arrived OC is the way to go anyway.
 #84742  by Lascivious1

dum, da dum....

Got the call from attorney general to come in for questions. knew i would have to with a twin brother thats in more trouble then not. im guessing they just want to see me and make sure im who i say i am. but, anyone got any pointers on what else they may ask?

Feel like im going for an interview and dont want to screw it up after the money and time i spent :(
 #84756  by stephpd

Lascivious1 wrote:dum, da dum....

Got the call from attorney general to come in for questions. knew i would have to with a twin brother thats in more trouble then not. im guessing they just want to see me and make sure im who i say i am. but, anyone got any pointers on what else they may ask?

Feel like im going for an interview and dont want to screw it up after the money and time i spent :(
Answer their questions as best you can without getting belligerent, snappy or terse.
 #86220  by Lascivious1

Can someone direct me to the path on how to appeal a denial?

Where do I go, what do I file and a guess for the cost? Please :(

Gotta love twin brothers :banghead:
 #86223  by jslacker

Lascivious1 wrote:Can someone direct me to the path on how to appeal a denial?

Where do I go, what do I file and a guess for the cost? Please :(

Gotta love twin brothers :banghead:
Oh man, sorry to hear that. Really sucks being punished for someone else's shortcomings.