If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #84611  by whatevah

Finally got the letter yesterday (4/22) saying that it's ready to be picked up. Postmarked 4/19, dated 4/17.
 #84632  by Oktane

I missed it, what happened to Centre County? I just mailed mine in there a few years ago.
 #84633  by mrjam2jab

Oktane wrote:I missed it, what happened to Centre County? I just mailed mine in there a few years ago.

PA changed their "System"...thru the mail is no longer an option in any county.
 #84696  by myopicvisionary

I was at the end of Centre County issuing LTCFs through the mail. Now I will have to renew at the Media court house.
 #84970  by calee13

I applied for a Pennsy non-resident permit on 3/13, permit was approved on 4/26, the approval letter was received in the mail on 4/29. Total time for application/approval 7 weeks/42 days. This is the norm for Delaware County, suggest you try another county if you're in a hurry. I wasn't in a hurry so I went with the closest county. For those who carry in Pennsy with a Florida permit remember that the Florida permit will no longer be valid in Pennsylvania for non Florida residents after 6/13. :x