If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #86794  by Amy Blackthorn

Matt heard from the AG's office today. His app was signed by the judge on June 6. (Mine was signed on April 23).

The woman Matt talked to said our class certificates "expired" so we have to get new ones to the prothonotary offices, so that's why mine hasn't shown up yet. :headdesk: Since when do they expire?
 #86800  by HoBoJoe

I think you need to take the course within 6 months of applying, but I'd have to research to make sure that's accurate.
 #86805  by Trapper

I find it hard to believe it was expired. My firearms training was from 2004 and they had no problem with it. My training class was through the State of Delaware though. I don't know if that had anything to do with it.
 #86822  by Amy Blackthorn

HoBoJoe wrote:I think you need to take the course within 6 months of applying, but I'd have to research to make sure that's accurate.
That's not accurate according to AG office today.
 #86823  by astro_wanabe

Amy Blackthorn wrote:And it stated on my application that I'm an instructor. It's not like I forgot.
Are you allowed to teach yourself then? Just fill out a certificate for yourself?