If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #87690  by porsche060

Seeing how others handled the five references? Seems to be the hard part, especially it needs to be in the same county.
 #87722  by Fishhunter911

I used 2 co-workers and 3 friends. If the had checked it would have been 2 business and 3 leisure references and a full picture of me and my day to day. That being said, not 1 was contacted.
 #87743  by porsche060

Is there a future Sussex county meetup of DELOC members? Becoming a regular part of them might be an easier option.

No one was concerned asking their coworkers?
 #87746  by SR9

Back when I got my DECCW, I used 5 people that I had known and worked with for 20 years or more and one extra that I had known for 5 years or more. The reason I sent in 6 was that one of the references I used was going to Florida for 4 months and I was afraid they would try to contact them and balk because they were unreachable. I got my DECCW in just less than 8 weeks in Kent County. Been a couple years now, but not much has changed. The more reputable the reference and the longer you've know them, the better.