If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #89602  by sethinde

I see a lot of posts about people going to Lancaster County PA to get their LTCF, and I am sure I will be going there too just because it seems like a quick and painless process compared to DE.

Does anyone have a license for Arizona or Utah? I was considering one or the other for myself whenever my permit finally decides to arrive.
 #89612  by sanman9781

I have a Utah non-resident permit as well as FL non-res...I'm about to apply for my DE...(I got the Utah and FL before I became a DE resident)...
 #89628  by Taurus247

I have New Hampshire non resident and waiting on Maine. (all you need is a ccdw permit from another state and Maine will issue their non-resident). I have everything 3 other states non residents but stopped sending them in bc its not worth the money since they dont work here.
 #89633  by Guard_Duck

Don't have a Utah, but will get it because it works in Minnesota.
 #89710  by radnor

The class I took was $50.00. (Good luck finding one today at that price.)

New application:
Photos: $0.00 (DIY)
Prints: $0.00 (Chester cop friend rolled them)
BCI UT: $65.00
Reprints: $10-$20 (dont remember @ SBI Dover)

Renewal:
Photos: $0.00
BCI UT: $15.75

Both new and renewal good for 5 years.

Received in the mail my original permit AND a letter stating the FBI rejected my prints. I had 60 (or 90 days - dont remember) from the date of the letter to send in new prints otherwise the permit would be voided. If the 2nd prints were rejected, they'd go with their BG check.

Today the course will run $100-$150 or so. I think the initial fee is lower now too (~$51.00).
Most classes today also include rolling and photos. I assist a local guy who does the UT class. His includes photo and rolling.
 #89723  by sanman9781

here is some info for a class on 8/24 given by the same instructor that I used:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, August 24, 2013

UTAH Concealed Carry Permit Course
The Most Complete & Organized Course in the Area
To be held at the
Welsh Mountain Community Park
http://www.welshmtpark.com
564 Sandmind Rd New Holland PA 17557
Doors open at 9:00 a.m. for registration and processing.
Saturday August 24, 2013
Class starts at 10:00 a.m. and ends 4\5:00 p.m.

This is a 5/6 hour class (classroom lecture only, processing time for photos, fingerprinting and lunch not included in the classroom time by Utah law), and your investment is only $145.00 VISA/AE/MC, LUNCH IS included. Business Checks accepted (not including State of Utah processing fee of $51.00).

Class includes the following: Complete 52- page printed manual (required by Utah), notepaper, pens, highlighters (pens, highlighters to be returned), APPLICATION, PASSPORT PHOTO and FINGERPRINT CARD COMPLETED. We UPS\FEDEX the completed Application package (some restrictions apply) to the State of Utah the next business day.

The course elements, as mandated by the State of Utah, Bureau of Criminal Identification, are exceeded and cover many different aspects of firearms safety and ownership, transportation of firearms (intra & interstate), laws and legal responsibilities, and our NEWEST ADDITION, CONCEALED CARRY CONCEPTS FOR MEN & WOMEN & The best information and class for Recognition & Reciprocity, Know before you go. Do you need to tell a Michigan Police office you have a concealed firearm when pulled over? Can you carry in a restaurant that serves liquor?

If you already have your Pennsylvania or Delaware Concealed Carry Permit, adding this Utah Permit allows you to legally carry your handgun concealed in over 32 states.

The processing fee to be remitted to "Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification" is $51.00 (non-refundable use your VISA or Master Card or Personal Check only), and must be included with your Application. This entitles you to legally carry for the first five years (the renewal fee is $15.00 for an additional 5 years. This is the best renewal rate in the country and is now done online).

To register send an email to Mark at DelawareFirearmsTraining.com please include your name, address, phone number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, it looks like it's $145 for the class + $51 for the permit itself = $196 total...includes prints, pics, & lunch...