If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #92165  by Glock'n it

by that i meant my son and i were at a pump one night he is 6months and the only way i can get diesel is to go in town and panhandlers come up and ask for money more than once all different people idk about all of you but it makes me uneasy that one time you may not be asked for a dollar but for your keys and wallet you never know anymore
 #92169  by David

He's typically very pro 2A. I doubt his reasons were arbitrary but I know nothing of the case. I'm with the others, get a lawyer and go back or just OC.
 #92171  by Glock'n it

he didnt seem pro 2A to me he seemed to be harsh and anti really i told him i shoot idpa i have shot with police and FBI and what it came down to was i was denied because my reason that i have a family to protect wasnt good enough
 #92180  by Boots

Glock'n it wrote:... the only way i can get diesel is to go in town and panhandlers come up and ask for money more than once all different people idk about all of you but it makes me uneasy that one time you may not be asked for a dollar but for your keys and wallet you never know anymore
Have you complained about the panhandlers to the owner/operator of the station? Perhaps a letter to the proper people up the chain would help the situation.

Here are some interesting Pro-OC comments written about 2005:
Former Delaware Attorney General Charles M. Oberly regarding "Shall Issue":

"I read with alarm that the General Assembly may be prepared to amend Delaware law as it pertains to the right to carry a concealed deadly weapon. Essentially the argument is that 34 other states have passed such legislation, and the right of self-protection requires that a person be permitted to carry a concealed weapon. These arguments are as phony as a three-dollar bill.

"The fact that legislators are cowed by the National Rifle Association says nothing about the wisdom of such laws. Under current Delaware law, virtually anyone, excepting felons, may strap on a holster and carry a gun in plain view. You can even carry a rifle over your shoulder and walk around with it.

"As Delaware's attorney general, I frequently passed upon applications to carry a concealed weapon. I never understood why someone making night deposits felt safer with a concealed gun rather than carrying a holstered gun in plain view. Common sense would suggest a robber or mugger would be less likely to tangle with someone visibly carrying a weapon. Police carry their firearms openly."
 #92205  by spillanej

Glock'n it wrote:lawyer told me its not worth it because he is the senior resident judge and going against him in a appeal on his discretion would be extremely hard even if his reasons were outside of what the law stated
Welcome to Delaware.
 #92214  by David

Not sure what rights you are referring too, but with the recent Supreme Court decision declining to hear the Woollard case, I'd say his decision is well within established law and current legislative opinion of our dying Constitution.