If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #95917  by mdak06

Apologies if this has been elsewhere, if so I haven't been able to find it ...

If a person applies for and receives a CCDW while living in one county, and then later relocates to another county, how does that affect one's permit? Is it a simple matter of getting the permit's address changed, or is there more to it? Does one have to reapply?
 #95944  by BigJoe

SCUBA9097 wrote:Just a simple matter of notifying them about the change of address.
Good luck with this. I tried several times to contact the prothonotary about changing my address even left my name, phone number, and new address on the voice mail. Went through all the other channels with my address change post office, dmv, voter registration, and so on....

A year later after not hearing anything from the prothonotary I finally get a letter from them. However it was only a jury duty notice sent to my old address. Go figure. I changed my address on that form when I replied to it. That's how I'm going to leave it until it's time to renew. I don't think there is anything they can do since the attempt was made and there is plenty of redundancy to support that fact.

If my move were to be out of the county I would attempt the address change with the prothonotary in both counties to cya.