If you're applying for your CCDW and wish to track your progress or, if you have questions about applying for a Delaware CCDW, post here.
 #99093  by DragonJames

Though it may be a bit a ways in the making before i start filling my papers out, other than the Urinal, does anyone know of a publication that is sutible for the 19938 area code?

Someone brought me this swapper type booklet called "The Guide" a few months back and i noticed CCW notices in there. Didnt pay it too much attention at the time and ive since misplaced it :?

James
 #99102  by HoBoJoe

Contact the prothonatary and give them your zip, they will give you an up to date list.
 #99115  by DragonJames

Thanks Joe, seems like down this way everything is a bit more laid back than in NcC, shouldnt be too bad

James
 #99135  by Boots

DragonJames wrote:Thanks Joe, seems like down this way everything is a bit more laid back than in NcC, shouldnt be too bad
Your location says Hockessin, which is in NCC. So, apparently that's where the 'help' is coming from.
 #99136  by DragonJames

Havent got to changing that, only got down here friday :grin:
 #99138  by Boots

DragonJames wrote:Havent got to changing that, only got down here friday :grin:
Do it NOW!
(I'm easily confused! ;) )
 #99141  by DragonJames

All fixed up, had to hop on the main site, cant edit details in tappatalk :D
 #99154  by Boots

DragonJames wrote:Havent got to changing that, only got down here friday :grin:
So, you already have five references lined up in Kent County? Or, are you in the part of 19938 that's in NCC?
 #99290  by DragonJames

Kent county side :grin: not 5, but i can think of at least 2 off hand i have known for a good long while.

On a side not, i really hope when i go to do the pictures theyre not as bad as DMV ones.....i dont think id approve myself if i used that one :lol: