Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #110117  by CAPNSTAK

Hi everyone!
I got my CCW permit in January 2017 for DE and then PA in February 2017. I only OCed once in my neighborhood for a few minutes.

I started in the 2nd amendment community at age 10 as a youth hunter and did the sport and continue it to this day, with just less commitment. Instead I am looking to carry as much as I can and shoot recreational at a range. I hope to be very active on this site and do my best to be a good steward to nature and an ambassador to the 2nd amendment community.
 #110120  by Kuntryboy816

CAPNSTAK wrote:Hi everyone!
I got my CCW permit in January 2017 for DE and then PA in February 2017. I only OCed once in my neighborhood for a few minutes.

I started in the 2nd amendment community at age 10 as a youth hunter and did the sport and continue it to this day, with just less commitment. Instead I am looking to carry as much as I can and shoot recreational at a range. I hope to be very active on this site and do my best to be a good steward to nature and an ambassador to the 2nd amendment community.
Welcome! There is a Meet & Greet at Crossroads Restaurant this Wed @ 6:30 til whenever. Come on out and meet the group!
 #110143  by EightySixer

Hi everyone, first thank you to the admins and members for keeping the lights on here.

I am a new handgun owner, have hunted small game since childhood but am learning the ropes with handguns. So far I have a Ruger LCP II an EAA Witness and now an XDs on the way. I am planning to take the CCWP course with 302TacOps at some point in the next few months.

I have flipped through the threads on the forum for awhile so figured its time to just join. I am here to learn from the experienced.

I have only OC'd once thus far.

Also, my name is Justin and am from Wilmington.
 #110150  by Kuntryboy816

Welcome, Bikerdan and thanks for the contribution!! Always good to have like-minded, 2A loving people around here!
 #110264  by CherokeeJack

Unclear on Dela. Stun gun laws, have heard that New Castle Cy. severely restricts possession. Joshua Sanders, Asst. Deputy, Appellate Ct. atty., N.J., just overturned N.J. law equating stun guns with regular firearms. Is this an issue in Dela., i.e., N.C. Cy.? Want details? peace, jack sanders