Login    

Register FAQ  •  Search    

· Home ·   Forums ·  Who Are We? ·  What is Open Carry? ·  CCDW Process ·  FAQ ·  Contact ·  Terms ·

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 Post subject: Re: Pictures while using frequent flyer miles
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:44 am 

HowardBoucher wrote:
adrianspeeder wrote:
Next trip was a quick run down to New Mexico. Been to the state before, but not to the airport with the largest world's largest structure composed entirely of wood and glue laminate. Known as ATLAS-I Trestle, it was for testing of EMP hardening on airplanes in the cold war. Really wished we would spend the night there so I’d have time to go look at it closer.

You call, we haul. If it fits through the door, we chain it to the floor. 2 day Amazon prime heavyweight C-17 airlift worldwide shipping.

Loaded and ready to ride. If this guy can get his act together, and get out of the way.

Departing shots of the ATLAS-I Trestle. Not exactly sure why this cold war relic fascinates me so, but I’m sure glad I got to see it briefly.

Right turn to home Clyde.

On to the next one,
Adrianspeeder

Adrianspeeder, you're making me jealous. I should've joined US Air Force instead of the Army. Man, I love planes and flying.

Exactly my feelings. Just got retired from the Army. Was missing the Army and now these pics...

Post subject: Re: Pictures while using frequent flyer miles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:51 am 

pick_six wrote:
adrian,

did you happen to be out near nellis with 2 other c17's last june? just curious.

if so, let me know, i have picture of 3 c17's. given the last batch of pictures, it has me curious. it wasn't the best picture, from my iphone, but you can C the 17's. ;)

there also happened to be a 707 airframe similar to the jstars you posted. it was also flying around out there as well.

Nope, wasn't me.

Adrianspeeder

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37