Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #106472  by Kuntryboy816

PM Viper98 on here and go visit him for you firearm purchases. Not only is he a better businessman than Miller's in every aspect, he's more than willing to help you out if there's an issue on your background NICS check. I'd go to Viper first before you go through all the hoopla of the VAF. Miller's may have entered you information incorrectly.

....although I'm not sure that, if you get denied a second time, maybe it will have some sort of mal effect in regards to future firearm purchases or not. I'm sure some government agency is red flagging your name in any case. :banghead:
 #106474  by Boots

myopicvisionary wrote:FYI, DO NOT patronize Miller's.
+1
 #106475  by Boots

Kuntryboy816 wrote:....although I'm not sure that, if you get denied a second time, maybe it will have some sort of mal effect in regards to future firearm purchases or not. I'm sure some government agency is red flagging your name in any case. :banghead:
It's extremely important that he NOT attempt another purchase before he gets the current issue completely resolved. Fortunately, Chris has offered to help with this. Kudos to Chris! 8-)
 #106481  by Kuntryboy816

Makes perfect sense.. multiple denials throw up warning flags to me so I can just imagine what HLS is wondering.
 #106482  by NCC

Kuntryboy816 wrote:Makes perfect sense.. multiple denials throw up warning flags to me so I can just imagine what HLS is wondering.
Who is this clown in Delaware?
;)
 #106489  by Genesis

Thank you everyone for your advice. I previously purchased two firearms from Millers without a hitch, but got flagged on my third. I’m sending in my finger print card with the VAF application and call it a day.
BTW Millers employee spent over an hour on the phone spoke to supervisor and all to no avail. I think NICS is raciest just because my name begins with Jose! LOL just kidding I know my name is very common.
 #106490  by DSArmory

Did you ever get the Remington, because if not they are having double rebate for Black Friday week. You get $150.00 back from Remington.