Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #107037  by KAndrewGoodwin

Evening, Y'all! Although I'm still planning to get an Smith & Wesson M&P 9c to carry... I'm also in-the-market for a Glock 19 Gen 2. And was leaning towards trying to find a Police turn-in in FAIR to GOOD condition.

Having said that, I was wondering of any of you are running a G19 as your carry sidearm; and, if so, how do you like it? Is it a Police turn-in? Thank you in advance.
 #107039  by soundman2345

I carry a Gen4 Glock 19 all year round. Was not a police turn-in. I haven't found anything else I'd rather carry.
 #107047  by KAndrewGoodwin

soundman2345 wrote:I carry a Gen4 Glock 19 all year round. Was not a police turn-in. I haven't found anything else I'd rather carry.
Thank you for your post, Brother! Also, good to know that there is a Glock Armorer so close. And Targetmaster? Do you work for Tommy???
 #107058  by soundman2345

KAndrewGoodwin wrote:
soundman2345 wrote:I carry a Gen4 Glock 19 all year round. Was not a police turn-in. I haven't found anything else I'd rather carry.
Thank you for your post, Brother! Also, good to know that there is a Glock Armorer so close. And Targetmaster? Do you work for Tommy???
Just a member there. Nice warm place to shoot in the winter.