Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #107616  by SasquatchAF

DELOC,

As some of you members may know I am active duty stationed here in DE. Due to the wonderful economy we live in and the great scam that "insurance" is; my Ol lady and I are finding ourselves in a pretty major bind.

Without getting too personal with her info; here is where were at: She has a family history of heart and female health issues. Due to her heart we were told it would probably overwork her heart if she got pregnant, especially after she almost suddenly passed away in 2013 while in the hospital and i was deployed overseas. In the midst of trying to overcome that; her other health issues have now forced us to surgery. Unfortunately it is a surgery that has now forever changed the possibilities we had of having a family. We are beginning her road to recovery and taking it a day at a time.

We have 2 years of med bills stacked up and now are footing a big chunk for her surgery as well as inpatient care time for multiple nights at the hospital. With just my salary we are slipping further and further and I am doing what I can to take care of her.

I'm not one to ask for help in my life but I am open to any and all help at this point. I am selling multiple vehicles to try and raise some cash if anyone is interested; 1 is a 2000 Ford Excursion, 201k miles, V10, 4x4, tons of new parts but it's no beauty queen. $3000 cash. Tagged for another 15 months. The other vehicle is a 95 Isuzu pickup 5 speed manual, 186k miles, a lot of new parts and work done to it. Again no beauty queen. $2000 cash for it.

A friend also recommended I try a Gofundme account and have had a few close friends help out the best they could.

gofundme.com/qjvtee4c

Anyone interested in the vehicles for sale or would like to chat that I may not have seen in a while since the job keeps me busy; feel free to text 3029220533. If you have any questions of any sort please don't hesitate.

Any and all help is appreciated; if you know folks that are interested in the vehicles, or even if you just share my situation which could lead to some form of help; my thanks to out to any and all of you for it.
 #107733  by SasquatchAF

Diesel Tech,

thank you for sharing our situation. We need every ounce of help we can get.

Because of her recovery, I havent posted them on Craigslist since the amount of riff raff that comes with it would take away from her recovery.