Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #108187  by coolwrld

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post although I have been following the forums for a while. After learning about Chris, checking out his website and trading emails I finally went and made a purchase last night. Original plan was to go and check out a Diamondback AR-15 but in the end I walked out with this :o

Thanks Chris for the quick and painless purchase.
 #108188  by whatevah

oooo that's purty!

Welcome to the viper98 fan club! :) He's got quite the following here.
 #108198  by viper98

coolwrld wrote:Hello Everyone,

This is my first post although I have been following the forums for a while. After learning about Chris, checking out his website and trading emails I finally went and made a purchase last night. Original plan was to go and check out a Diamondback AR-15 but in the end I walked out with this :o

Thanks Chris for the quick and painless purchase.

Thank you...I appreciate you stopping over...you chose a beautiful ar-15........
 #108499  by Owen

I ordered parts and a rifle bag off the federalfirearm.com website and got them fast! Ordered 7/29 got them yesterday! :pbjtime:

There is most everything you could want from slings, to QD end plates, to reloading supplies. OMG the selection of parts available is amazing! :o

I'd suggestion more sub-categories and more results per page. If I search on "AR upper receiver" I get 25 pages to look through. 8-)
 #108508  by viper98

thank you Owen....I will be working on fixing that one...