Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #109472  by GatorDude

Just thought I'd let the OP know that I heard today that the two out-of-state attorneys involved in this do not have a very good reputation. Their "style" will likely not go over well in Delaware and that may have an unfortunate impact on the result.
 #109576  by pick_six

Maryland just started moving forward on a similar case.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/05/ma ... wsuit.html

i am surprised that after the case from MA, there is still a push against these things.

given the anti gun sentiment, and as a less lethal option, i'd think a2a folks would be less resistant of stun/taser products.
 #109597  by brich2929

GatorDude wrote:Just thought I'd let the OP know that I heard today that the two out-of-state attorneys involved in this do not have a very good reputation. Their "style" will likely not go over well in Delaware and that may have an unfortunate impact on the result.
I'd like to know where you get that info?

Stamboulieh is running for NRA board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 #109606  by brich2929

viper98 wrote:Rich..did you check with Anthony DelCollo?
No call back from him or his (former) firm's office manager. It would likely be a conflict of interest now anyway, but I called him in December and never got a call back. Also had a person or 2 reach out to him to no avail- granted he had a lot going on, I still would have appreciated a call back.
 #109651  by SCUBA9097

He's still with the same firm and I just spoke to him last night. I can say he's been very busy lately.