Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #109718  by zach619

Lol yea I look like a 14 year old. But that's good to here I really just gotta do it get over it
 #109719  by Kuntryboy816

zach619 wrote:Yea I believe we are I'm in Waterford. Behind the 7-11 kinda I'm still new to the area don't know names of roads to well
Yessir, that's the one. I have friends who live in Waterford.
 #109722  by rosco87

I used to live in Village of Wyndhover. and I talked to a NCC Officer about OCing one time and he said that most of the officers know about it and they know its a legal thing in Delaware. I told him I OC'd and he said I would too if I were you referring to the area I was living. He even mentioned that if I had to use it in my neighborhood it would most likely be a justified shoot lol. That officer was cool. he responded to my apartment when I had a bunch of people hanging out right next to my back porch doing drugs. He took his pepper spray can out and emptied it all over the electrical box they were all sitting on prior to his arrival. He laughed and said now if they touch that then touch their face they will not be happy!
 #109723  by zach619

Lmfao I wish all cops where like that. Not the one in the movies by Cabela's..."he will hand cuff you" and he also "hates guns"
 #109724  by rosco87

I need more details of what exactly was said and how the topic came up. please give details also if you know his name and agency.
 #109726  by zach619

I will around 5ish when I'm down work it will take a minute or two to type everything out lol
 #109727  by zach619

So I went to see a movie and two state troopers where in the movies I guess standing guard I don't so I wanted to ask them a question about o.c an ask soon as I said "hey can I ask you guys a question about o.c " the one cop said "oh Jesus Christ..Don't I will arrest you get your I.d run your gun VIN an your background'..Then said I hate guns..Lol the other cop was kinda cool like had a grin on his face shacking his head at the other cop. It was at cinnamark right near the mall I don't know his name I didn't ask. An 90% sure it was a state cop
 #109740  by zach619

O.c last night for the first time other then to 7-11 lol only went to a pet store near me no problems at all. Hopefully do a little more today.