Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #111244  by Owen

I don't do facebook but at the rally some dude walked up and said he was the DGR guy (like that meant something to me) and handed me a flyer. He seemed pleasant enough at the time and I was open carrying sidearm and long gun. It's a dick move to then bad mouth open carry behind my back. We don't need that kind of help in my opinion. Being flexible is what got us to the bad laws we have today. It's gone way to far to restrict gun rights.

An example is how most states didn't have a state version of the 2A because at the time it was pretty much assumed it was already covered at the federal constitution level. Today we have tp struggle to get back the loss of rights that has happened since then.

I like to say "if you are on the side to restricting someones civil rights, you are on the wrong side."
 #111245  by rosco87

Ha yeah I was standing behind the VIP tent (told to keep people from just walking up to the VIP's) and Mitch tried to walk up and I told him he had to step back so he walked over to the other side and tried to approach again when another one of our guys had to stop him and tell him to please move back. Then another guy tried to walk up I stopped him as well and he goes " oh I'm with DGR!" I just looked at him and said "ok and...." he didn't move any further and someone came around and talked to him but he didn't get past me.......lol made me chuckle like they I think thought they were hosting this event or they were something special.
 #111246  by NCC

It the Failbook page group is the same group that runs the deccw.com site, then I know what you mean. I am here because that Forum was full of @$$holes. And I left a bad taste in their mouth as I exited, I assure you.

Hence my signature jpeg.
 #111404  by brich2929

NCC wrote:It the Failbook page group is the same group that runs the deccw.com site, then I know what you mean. I am here because that Forum was full of @$$holes. And I left a bad taste in their mouth as I exited, I assure you.

Hence my signature jpeg.
Not the same or even remotely related
 #111405  by brich2929

astro_wanabe wrote:I've been banned for calling out divisiveness and then reinstated. Some of the mods are ... extremely heavy-handed, set in their ways, and if you don't like their ways, you aren't needed in the group types. Tact is often lacking.

Otherwise, they're doing a decent job of getting people to actually talk to their legislatures, so that's a plus.
:lol:
 #111410  by NCC

brich2929 wrote:
NCC wrote:It the Failbook page group is the same group that runs the deccw.com site, then I know what you mean. I am here because that Forum was full of @$$holes. And I left a bad taste in their mouth as I exited, I assure you.

Hence my signature jpeg.
Not the same or even remotely related
Glad to hear that Brich and thank you for the info. As a non-user of Failbook, I had no way to know until you enlightened me.