Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #111587  by pick_six

Back for a wedding this weekend and arranged to meet a Friend for breakfast and popping off a few rounds.

Bummer! Rifle / pistol side was closed. One of the rso’s on the trap side said until sometime in October.
 #111590  by NormH3

pick_six wrote:Back for a wedding this weekend and arranged to meet a Friend for breakfast and popping off a few rounds.

Bummer! Rifle / pistol side was closed. One of the rso’s on the trap side said until sometime in October.
It was announced several weeks ago on a FB post. It may have been DNREC's page.
 #111591  by pick_six

i don't do facebook, but after your post, i went and checked.

it seems the last post there is dated 2015. then again, maybe as a non-fb'er, i am not able to see recent stuff. ***looking again, a visitor post from december 2017 says the r/p side had a collapse and is closed until further notice.

but either way, things worked out well. had a little extra time go catch up with an old friend and watch some guys busting some clays.

there was a guy there with a chromed out HD style shotgun busting skeet pretty well. kinda proves that it's as much the person as the equipment.
NormH3 wrote:
pick_six wrote:Back for a wedding this weekend and arranged to meet a Friend for breakfast and popping off a few rounds.

It was announced several weeks ago on a FB post. It may have been DNREC's page.