Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #81774  by Fishhunter911

Wanted to see if you can add Tennessee Holster Company. Their pricing and product are amazing. I ordered a gun belt from them on Thursday and it arrived the Monday.

Tennessee Holster Company, LLC

390 Holleman Bend Ln

Granville, TN 38564

Phone 931-653-4117

email: info@TennesseeHolsterCompany.com

http://www.tennesseeholstercompany.com/
 #85467  by wfd192

I don't mind driving a bit to get great service. For those who live in or around Wilmington....stop in and see Mike at the Gun Stock Shop .....located in the 800 blk of Union St next to Walters Steak House. Mike is an outstanding gunsmith.....he doesn't stock a lot of guns but if you know what you want he can get it. I have always been able to get ammo from him. He also does not deal in black powder items ( thanks to Wilmington ordinance)
I give him 5 stars for service
4 stars for ammo
3 stars for on hand selections
 #85470  by brich2929

wfd192 wrote:I don't mind driving a bit to get great service. For those who live in or around Wilmington....stop in and see Mike at the Gun Stock Shop .....located in the 800 blk of Union St next to Walters Steak House. Mike is an outstanding gunsmith.....he doesn't stock a lot of guns but if you know what you want he can get it. I have always been able to get ammo from him. He also does not deal in black powder items ( thanks to Wilmington ordinance)
I give him 5 stars for service
4 stars for ammo
3 stars for on hand selections

Thanks for the tip!!
 #85471  by dave_in_delaware

I stopped in at the Gun Stock Shop once. Owner seemed nice. Not much along the lines of in-stock firearms, but he did have some interesting items there.