Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #2753  by George

Last night I dreamed I was in a strange place (maybe Maryland?) and had to leave my money and gun in the car. It was broken into and when I returned I found that the crook had stolen my money ($2000) and left a twenty in its place. but the worst part is he stole my 1911... and left his glock in its place. damn that pi$$ed me off!! I was happy to wake up and find it was just a bad dream!

Moral: I'll always make sure my gun is well secured... even in my dreams ;)
 #2763  by Wynder

Oh noes! Not a Glock!!!

Hehe, that is a horrible dream.
 #2768  by stephpd

BAD DREAMS!

For a reality check I have to drop off some paper work at the city/county building today. This while going to meet Mustangdave at the range. Riding the bike so there is no safe place to park it, can't secure the guns on the bike and can't carry into the building.

My plan is to stop at work and use inter department mail to get it there.

I HATE downtown and the NO GUNS ALLOWED buildings. I feel so safe. :)
 #2800  by dave_in_delaware

What stinks about the City/County building is that there's no lockers to secure your weapon. I've asked the guards about this and they looked at me like I was a crazy person.

At least the courthouse has those little lockers (not that I'd trust those though....).
 #2900  by sellahr

That has to be one of the scariest nightmares i've ever heard. Especially the part about the glock.
 #2912  by stephpd

sellahr wrote:That has to be one of the scariest nightmares i've ever heard. Especially the part about the glock.
LOL!

Bet the guys on the glock forums would call it a fantasy! Never seen a more loyal group. :oops:
 #2927  by George

if it had been an XD some of the people around here might of stoned me! To be fair, it was the loss of my 1911 that upset me, plus I knew I had to turn in the gun and I was wondering if it had any murders on it (street gun).
ps. I have very detailed dreams :?