Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #2866  by dave_in_delaware

OK people, I have a bunch of (11) coupons for Papa John's Pizza that will expire on July 30th that I'd rather use than throw away. These are basically "buy one LG/XL pizza and get one menu item FREE" coupons. This basically means you can get two pizzas for the price of one.

I also have a coupon for "50% off your entire pizza order (up to $100)" to use before the expiration date!

Sounds like we need to have a pizza party "just for the :censored: of it" and use some of these coupons! Or maybe if stephpd wants to have a pizza party on the 12th instead of cooking on the grill. I don't know.

Let me know if anyone wants to have some free pizza!

(Disclaimer: these coupons were supposed to expire earlier, but the printer goofed up. The Basin Road Papa John's manager said he'd honor them anyway, so I'm hoping other chains will, too.)

(Wynder: sorry it's Papa Johns. I know how you are).... ;)
 #2882  by stephpd

dave_in_delaware wrote: Sounds like we need to have a pizza party "just for the :censored: of it" and use some of these coupons! Or maybe if stephpd wants to have a pizza party on the 12th instead of cooking on the grill. I don't know.

(Wynder: sorry it's Papa Johns. I know how you are).... ;)
Already have the meat for the party.

And besides the sauce tasting like spaghetti what's wrong with Papa John's?

Inside joke or Rob see another filthy establishment?

He does seem kinda funny that way! :D
 #2883  by Wynder

I don't like the sauce -- or the peppers they come with, I think the aromatics seep into the crust.

I'm a Grotto's guy first, Domino's if that's not available when it comes to pizza.
 #2898  by radnor

Wynder wrote:I'm a Grotto's guy first, Domino's if that's not available when it comes to pizza.
Grotto's in town, Tue night family night. I think it was 7.00/person, soda included (all you can eat).

Domino's.... I've had it where I'd almost mug someone for it. Other times, put sauce on the box and bake it - would be as good as the pizza.
 #2910  by stephpd

dave_in_delaware wrote:Rob is too finicky for his own good. ;)
I'm no better! See were I thought the sauce just doesn't taste like pizza.

Sometimes I've gone without eating for days before I could find something that would posibly stay down. ;)

Not sure how i survived in the far east. Most of it was nauseating to just look at. But after a few weeks of not eating puppies and kitties do start to taste like chicken. :o
 #2936  by ILove2Shoot

[quote="stephpd]
Not sure how i survived in the far east. Most of it was nauseating to just look at. But after a few weeks of not eating puppies and kitties do start to taste like chicken. :o[/quote]

All I can say is... EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL. Thats gross!

That is why I am sure to keep some extra meat on my bones .. that way I can go a while and not have to eat.. I can just call on the reserves. LOL

I can not wait to get together at the next meeting Stephd... Tell your wife I said hello.

Your Friend,
 #2937  by stephpd

I found that most countries over there do serve a sweet and sour pork that's pretty good. That and shrimp fried rice are what I lived on.

They don't ear beef, either here or there. So it makes you wonder what that meat in the beef dishes are. :o