Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #2942  by stephpd

I'm off today so I have an excuse. But I have a tendency to check the bottom of the page to see who's online. Seems like many spend at least a few minutes checking out this site during work hours. :D

Finding that the place I work at has an internet connection keeps me busy during my time there. But nobody really expects me to do much anyway. Making water is easier then baby sitting 6 year olds. I'll spend 15 minutes out of two hours doing my job. The rest of the time is free time, as long as I'm awake and don't leave the plant. :roll:
 #2944  by cappilot06

As long as I don't blow up the lab, they really don't care what I do.LOL. :pbjtime:
 #2945  by radnor

As long as my work is done, dont think they care.
 #2946  by Wynder

<- State employee. 'nuff said.
 #2950  by Sprat

self employed when not in the field I am at the "puter"

semi-retired my dad calls it

sprat
 #3013  by dave_in_delaware

Yeah, I work. Full-time. But my "environment" is pretty relaxed, and my boss doesn't vulture over me at all (sometimes I don't see him for days). So, I check on the forum semi-regularly during the day. And of course anytime in the evening at home.
 #3017  by ILove2Shoot

Yes I work. I work 8am-5pm...

However, since I have an hours lunch and they have internet kiosks there... I post!!! LOL. You should see the look on some of my coworkers and managers face when they walk past and take notice I am on an Open Carry Forum.. PRICELESS.

I also have two 15 min breaks and I check mail and messages then as well. Other than that.. I am back to resolving peoples disputes on their plastic accounts.