Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #3099  by Sprat

I was contacted by PM about taking the Utah CCW classs in Pa by a instructor,

question is this allowed?

if so does this mean anyone wanting to solict me can do so

I know this instructor has been advertising heavily on the Pa site and OCDO, if this class was for FREE then I would not mind so much, but there is a financal gain here. what next beef jerky and hot sauce.

sprat
 #3100  by Wynder

Is it the guy who's organizing it? If so, and you expressed interest in the previous Utah class and weren't able to make it, he might just be making sure that you have the opportunity -- the actual instructor who did the Utah class for us (and I believe it's going to be the same one for PA) doesn't actually have an account on these forums.

Outside of that, if you're not interested, let him know -- if you're annoyed, let him know.

If you get regular solicitations, let me know and I'll deal with the user.
 #3103  by Sprat

No
I believe it is not the same person. correct me if I am wrong but JSG gave the utah class for our members, this person was gbrown. I replied saying I was not interested but then thought
can anyone just solicit me

sprat
 #3105  by Wynder

Gbrown is organizing the Utah class -- he was also the guy who attended our Utah class and brought in the guys who did the fingerprinting for us.

If you have any issues that concern you, let me know and I'll definitely take care of it, I doubt it's anything more than just this, but let me know otherwise.