Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #110963  by adrianspeeder

Next trip was a quick run to Spain, Germany, and Fort Bliss TX.

Chemtrail shadow showing on a lower deck of haze from previous sprayings.

Remember, dimmer skies are safer skies. Spray on!

Some people ask how I pack. No matter the location, I bring a 7 day bag that gets me through most trips without laundry. Here I had tore the world apart looking for the ipad charger. Oh well, off to the store for another one.

Had a great chilly night in a German Christmas village.

Looong flight from Germany to Texas. Full tank of 36,000 gallons of gas.

Looking across the Texas/Mexico border.

Middle America

"Chief, why do maintainers draw dicks on everything?" I didn't do it this time! Silly Army passengers set me up.

On to the next one,
Adrianspeeder
 #110964  by Kuntryboy816

It's nice to see that they're taking care of y'all and serving y'all some in-flight refreshment!Image

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
 #110966  by adrianspeeder

While the Tide pods are popular, I'm more of a Pine Sol on the rocks kinda guy.

Hungarian hills

Right turn Clyde.

Hungarian hills

We are hammer down, but still gettin' passed.

This was a slightly disorienting picture. Like water washing up onto a rocky beach, but at 10k+ feet.

Years ago I could never imagine making it to 2500 hours flying along in this aero plane. Drinks on me tonight boys!

Just like out of the Tom Clancy novel, we were picking up personnel and collected intelligence by any means necessary sanctioned by orders direct from the POTUS.

#110967  by adrianspeeder

Boots on ground for the first time in my grandfather's native land of Hungary.

The Mig 29, NATO codename: Fulcrum. Smuggled photograph from behind the Iron Curtain enemy lines by CIA agent codename CARDINAL.

The Chengdu J-7, NATO codename: Fishbed. Chinese export copy of the Soviet Mig 21. Smuggled photograph from behind the Iron Curtain enemy lines by CIA agent codename CARDINAL.

Agent codename CARDNAL, Colonel Mikhail Semyonovich Filitov
is safely onboard, and headed to stateside debriefing. When asked why defect from the Soviet Union, "One way or another, we all fight for what we believe in. Doesn't that give us some common ground?" In reality, saying goodbye to Hungary. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Lower Swatara Pennsylvania! The place I'll always call home. Go figure the one time I get to fly over my house I grew up at, there is a cloud in the way.

Jersey in the house!

Spending the night in somewhere in Ohio, so they gave us a sweet van, and off to find sam'mich's.

Nice field.

Best way to end a long day is with a Coors Lite.

On to the next one,
Adrianspeeder
 #110975  by adrianspeeder

Load up, we gotta go to the desert again boys. You've seen those kinda pictures a lot already, so didn't shoot anything new until our return stopping point in Trier Germany. First time to that city.

On to the next one,
Adrianspeeder
 #110999  by adrianspeeder

North Atlantic Tracks; truckin’ high above the cold.

Land ho!

Field off to the left on the scope is called Narsarsuaq Airport. Diverted there a few years ago to get Greenland pinned on the map, and was my second most northern landing. Won’t be needing that today.

Looked outside, but we couldn’t see it. Tiny little spot.

‘Murica

#111000  by adrianspeeder

The Spirit of the Constitution; Dover’s oldest original delivery airplane.

Hey little friends!

“Need gas pumped ASAP chief.” “Well I’m still gonna send it!”

Adrianspeeder
 #111002  by adrianspeeder

“Hell yeah I like flyin’ with Fargo. We’re sure not gonna break…”
“Damn it Ben! Don’t put that evil on me.”

Lets ride boss!

“Clear left.”

“Reach 430; traffic 11 o’clock; Turn heading two seven oh.”

Muggy DC Beltway.

An old Dover friend before switched to New Jersey, “I remember when you were mine…”

Well, this trip was labeled a fail, as the Spoiler Control Electronic Flap Computer decided it didn’t want to play anymore. No Control-Alt-Delete was going to bring a fried power supply back from the dead. Had to sit at Andrews waiting for the backup airplane to bring me one, then watch it take the cargo we were going to haul. Thus, continues the legend of 61sick6. Oh well, can’t win them all.

Wait a minute. It was the loadmaster that jinxed this trip saying nothing will break. You get to sit in time out now!

On to the next one,
Adrianspeeder