Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #87629  by steve

Also a happy customer. Enjoyed the new Sig 1911 Ultra at the range Sunday. My son is trying to decide on a 10/22 or the Maxim on the floor after our visit. He had a great time also.
 #87644  by sethinde

You have seen so many posts about Viper98 here for a reason. I too, am now a big fan of Viper98 and will be back again soon. Thanks again Viper98.
 #87646  by viper98

thank you..It was a pleasure having you over..appreciate it.... :)
 #87647  by SasquatchAF

Viper,

Its a good thing you dont live closer to me than Sodbuster.... Otherwise Id probably never get out of your hair with all the toys you have laying around! :troll:

I guess Ill keep my hangout spot at the Sodbuster compound playing at the range and more vehicles that you could shake a stick at! (Even though I seem to catch a lot of grief from Sod and Adrianspeeder for driving NON-FORD vehicles :roll: )
 #87694  by viper98

SasquatchAF wrote:Viper,

Its a good thing you dont live closer to me than Sodbuster.... Otherwise Id probably never get out of your hair with all the toys you have laying around! :troll:

I guess Ill keep my hangout spot at the Sodbuster compound playing at the range and more vehicles that you could shake a stick at! (Even though I seem to catch a lot of grief from Sod and Adrianspeeder for driving NON-FORD vehicles :roll: )

I'm on your side with the Non-ford vehicles...Go Chevy :pbjtime:
 #87717  by Sodbuster

SasquatchAF wrote: (Even though I seem to catch a lot of grief from Sod and Adrianspeeder for driving NON-FORD vehicles :roll: )
What are you talking about? I own more NON-FORD vehicles than you do. :o
 #87718  by SasquatchAF

Sod,

For someone who owns so many non fords, you sure jump in with Speeder and bust my chops for my GM stuff! :troll:

Its ok though. If Viper says GM is the way to go it must be true! :pbjtime:

Duramax all the way :twisted:
 #87719  by Fishhunter911

Agreed....GM or nada!
 #88465  by sethinde

So, Once Again...

:applause:
I would like to thank Viper98 for putting up with me and helping me out again with another smooth transaction. I will be back. Didn't I say that last post?

I don't think I will be stepping foot in too many more LGS's other than Vipers98's.
 #88470  by viper98

Thank you Seth...It was a pleasure working with you....enjoy the new toys....