Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #103951  by pick_six

that was my point. that case going on now, saying that the limit of cross state line sales on handguns is unconstitutional, may change that. it would be nice.

heck, for the right gun, saving 8% on sales tax, if i am in delaware on vacation already, would be nice. especially on the right gun.

hopefully the ruling doesn't get overturned, but i suspect a good number of a2a folks will fight the ruling as it currently stands. probably 1/2 dozen states will be on against the ruling.

phlydude wrote:long guns are generally good right now for out of state residents

receivers and handguns are the issue right now for out of staters
 #103952  by viper98

pick_six wrote:viper, you keep an eye on that out-of-state / 2a pistol purchase case please!

if things work out, and it is truly legal, and won't get folks arrested, a visit could be in order on my next trip home. :)

tax free would be nice!!!!

and long guns are good, right? if there in person? or would that required an ffl transfer?
viper98 wrote:thank you for stopping over...appreciate the business...always a pleasure...
I don't believe that will ever happen but will wait and see...
I have plenty of dealers in pa that can do the transfer for you..shipping is no charge...

long guns purchase from dealers..individuals cannot cross state line with purchases
 #104178  by glockmar

My first post since my introduction. Nice seeing Viper today to pick up a new toy (Great sevice). I haven't been there in a couple months. From a 10mm and now a Cz 9mm, should feel like a BB gun :troll:. I can't wait to clean her up and take her to the range. Thanks Chris
 #104198  by laxplayer2

Another pleasurable transaction from Chris. The P226 MK 25 felt amazing to shoot. Worth every penny. On a side note I took my father with me since I told him Chris is really the only game in town and come to find out his boss told him the same thing (small world) , but I am turning 41 in a few weeks and it actually took going to makes purchase from Chris for my father and I to go shooting for the first time. He has had guns for as long as I can remember but always took my older brother. As we all know how life can be, we never get to do all the things we want too with this going on or that. So I can check that column off, thanks again Chris.
 #104201  by viper98

Thank you..you and your father are a class act..nice to see you together doing something you like...appreciate you both stopping over...
 #104228  by Owen

Picked up some more "supplies" on Monday. As always a great place to visit!

My wife had a "oh, I like this one" moment while browsing so we may be back sooner than later! :lol:
 #104251  by viper98

thank you Owen for stopping over ...always a pleasure
 #104310  by phlydude

Did a transaction w/ Chris on a new rifle today. As always, a pleasurable experience in a welcoming environment. Didn't have much time to hang around (I was technically still on the clock @ 3:15) and Chris was understanding and got the paperwork in my hand right away and me out the door in under 30 minutes. Too bad I couldn't hang around and shoot the Sh!+...another time.Image