Current events, goings-on in Delaware and anything else of interest here.
 #103043  by Amy Blackthorn

I think the gabbing is at least Half of the fun of shopping there. Cabelas, XRing, they want your money and don't give a :censored: about you. Chris cares. :)
 #103049  by joet

Amy Blackthorn wrote:I think the gabbing is at least Half of the fun of shopping there. Cabelas, XRing, they want your money and don't give a :censored: about you. Chris cares. :)
+2 on that
 #103256  by Kuntryboy816

Once again, nothing but great things to say about Viper98 and Federal Firearms!

Chris, thank you again for taking the time to see me yesterday! Needless to say, my wife is a very happy woman! Hoping to stop in again after the holidays and bring her along to meet y'all. Merry Christmas!
 #103263  by viper98

Thank you for stopping over..It was a pleasure...Merry Christmas
 #103905  by Fishhunter911

Another trip to see Chris... Another addition to the stable. Nice to see you again Chris!

As usual, outstanding businessman and value!
 #103942  by viper98

thank you for stopping over...appreciate the business...always a pleasure...
 #103947  by pick_six

viper, you keep an eye on that out-of-state / 2a pistol purchase case please!

if things work out, and it is truly legal, and won't get folks arrested, a visit could be in order on my next trip home. :)

tax free would be nice!!!!

and long guns are good, right? if there in person? or would that required an ffl transfer?
viper98 wrote:thank you for stopping over...appreciate the business...always a pleasure...
 #103948  by phlydude

long guns are generally good right now for out of state residents

receivers and handguns are the issue right now for out of staters
 #103950  by Pjd832

Amy Blackthorn wrote:I think the gabbing is at least Half of the fun of shopping there. Cabelas, XRing, they want your money and don't give a :censored: about you. Chris cares. :)
agreed :applause: .. cabelas pricing is ridiclous :kuku: lol...not to mention the scary people sweeping people with relic locked guns there.... too dangerous and expensive there for me :troll: